Sun, Jun 16, 2019 |
10:00AM - 4:00PM
Father's Day Brunch At Park Tavern
Beer & Bourbon Add on Ticket Available
Father's Day Brunch at Park Tavern
Adults $34.95 (Ages 13-100)
Beer & Bourbon Add On $20 (Must be 21+)
Children 6 and Under Free
Children 7-12 $14.95
Treat dad to a relaxing day in the park with brunch, beer, bourbon or whatever quenches dad's thirst. We know it can be hard to leave behind mans best friend at home. No worries, dad can bring Fido to play in the park and brunch. Brunch is available from 10am-4pm with our last seating for brunch at 2:30pm. Furkids are welcome.
Dad will enjoy the Beer & Bourbon option which starts at 11 am and concludes at 3 pm. This add on includes all you can enjoy Park Tavern handcrafted draft beers and three 1 oz bourbon pours of your choice out of the ten bourbons. Bourbon options include Jack Daniels Rye, Whistle Pig 10-year-old, Old Forrester Reserve, Maker's Mark 86, Jack Daniels Single Barrel, Bookers, Baker, Bulleitt, Basil Hayden and George Dickel White Label. The Beer & Bourbon add on is only $20.
- Chef-Attended Omelet Station
- Chef-Attended Carving Station with Spiral Ham & Herb-Crusted Prime Rib
- French Toast & Belgian Waffles Station with Mixed Berries, Fresh Whipped Cream, and Syrup
- BBQ Pork & BBQ Chicken
- North Georgia Stone Ground Cheese Grits
- Blackened Salmon over Warm Quinoa Salad with Caramelized Onions, Roasted Red Peppers & Fresh Herbs
- Applewood Smoked Bacon, Sausage, and Chicken Sausage
- Hash Brown Casserole with Sour Cream, Cheese, and Chives
- Flaky Buttermilk Biscuits with Sawmill Gravy
- Fresh Herb Roasted Potatoes
- Garlic Green Beans
- Asparagus Salad with Toasted Walnuts & Goat Cheese
- Caesar Salad
- Chicken Salad
- Bakery Basket Pastry Station with Muffins, Danishes, and Breakfast Pastries
- Dessert Bar with Petite Desserts, Cookies, and Fresh Cut Fruit
- Non-alcoholic beverages included: coffee, tea, sodas, and juices.
Secure your father's day brunch reservation and purchase tickets today! Children 6 and under FREE! Brunch is served from 10:00 am to 4 pm with our last seating at 2:30 pm.
The Park Tavern has a limited amount of high-chairs (30 total.) The Park Tavern encourages you to bring your own high chair if you do not want to have to wait for one.